Planning an event can be overwhelming. There are so many details to keep track of, vendors to select, and a budget to watch it can seem like you will never make it to the day of the event. Celebrations Catering has years of experience planning events and were here to assist you in anyway we can. Contact us to see how we can help.
Here are a few quick tips to keep in mind when you are planning your event:
- When looking at a location, consider the amount of parking and the size of the rooms as well as the price and the atmosphere. For more information on event sites, visit our location section.
- Be prepared with a budget before you meet with your event planners to make the planning process more enjoyable and efficient.
- Before you start planning, determine what is most important to you in the event. Is it making your employees happy after a particularly good year? Hosting a large group of family and friends for a birthday? Throwing a small but extravagant wedding? Your priorities will become ours.
- Think out-of-the-box when you are on a budget. In place of a major event, Celebrations Catering can create an elegant brunch, English high tea, or a cocktail reception. We can work with you on any budget.
- If you just cant find the right location for your event, perhaps a tent is the option for you. We can coordinate the rental of a tent and the equipment required to transform it into the event space of your dreams.
- If you are having a seated dinner, remember that some guests are pickier eaters than others. Talk to the caterer about the options we can provide for vegetarians and those with other dietary demands.
For more suggestions on how we can help you navigate the way to a fabulous event, please contact us.